Are you having a hard time reconciling your old clothes with your fast-growing waistline? Is that shirt too tight for your fat or big tummy to fit inside? Then, you are the reason this article was written. Quick weight loss is what you need. There are 101 ways to lose weight fast, but not all suit an individual. Some folks choose to go with diet pills weight loss or nutrisystem weight loss, some go with surgical weight loss and others use weight loss tools. Since weight loss surgery is expensive, we will be talking about a more economical way to lose weight quickly.
The weight loss business is thriving because about 85% of ladies are looking for fastest way to lose weight and are ready to use half of their life savings to buy the best weight loss product(s) in the market, just to look like a model. You will need to work out some weight loss plans. Thus, the best way is to follow the below ultimate weight loss guides to help you gain slim body, all on your own efforts:
- Watch your calorie intake– We are in the era where technology has made life easier and better. And with the availability of smartphones, weight loss is quicker. There are useful weight loss tools you can make do with to ease your weight loss. You can download some weight loss apps like Google Fit. Or use smart bands like Mi Band or Fitbit to correctly calculate your daily calorific intake and your Total Daily Energy Expenditure (TDEE). To quickly lose about 15 pounds in 3 weeks, you can reduce your daily calories consumption from 500 to 1000, depending upon your current weight. So, in one sentence, watch your calorie.
- Eat more of homemade food– Please don’t quote me wrong. The food at restaurants is mostly rich in fat and high in calories. This is food business, not a weight loss business. So you don’t expect restaurants to cook weight loss food for you. It is advised by experts that you always carry homemade food everywhere you go. Make sure that you take about 30 calories of protein on a regular basis to keep your body energetic. Eat fish and adequate amount of fruits as well, which are great sources of protein and energy for the body.
- Diet Your Weight– It is important to know that diet and weight loss work together. The first step towards healthy eating is knowing what you are going to eat. The type of food you eat also affects your weight big time. Eat more of low-energy dense food which are rich in water, protein, fiber and other nutrients, but low in carbohydrates, which make you feel full, even after a small serving. I will recommend some weight loss diet for you: eat more of protein than carbohydrates, if your body stores too much fat or glycogen in your muscles or other parts of your body. In the absence of carbohydrates, this will allow your body to convert the stored glycogen to glucose for body use, thereby burning body fat. Eat more of red meat, as it is a good source of protein.
- Have almonds before having your meal– You might find it stressful to break and open the almond outer parts to get the almond fruit. Neglecting all the health benefits of almond, along also quenches once hunger. You know that if you are too famished, you tend to over-eat. This will expose you to weight gain. So, eating a few almonds will bring down the hunger and you will eat only as much as your body requires. Limit your body to the quantity of food it requires and not to the quantity it can take in.
- Drink more water– It is very important to stay hydrated throughout the day. Sometimes when the body is dehydrated, our mind misinterprets the signals of thirst for hunger. This may result in unnecessary eating, leaving too much for your body to digest. Therefore, drinking enough water is recommended. You might be wondering how much of water can I drink? For an adult male, the minimum amount of water consumption is 1 gallon, while for an adult female, it is 3/4 gallon. You should also drink a glass of water before every meal. It is very important.
- Burn your weight as heat– When heat is burned in your body, a pound is burned down. So, it is advisable you expose your body to activities that will make your body to generate heat. According to research, your body generates more heat when exposed to cold. So, exposing yourself to cold environment is another way of burning the energy out of the body as heat. Drink cold water, take bath with cold water, put an ice bag on your back and eat frozen food. All of these cold food items will help in bringing out your body heat. Take a long walk after each meal. This helps too. According to research, the GLUT-4 receptors that are present in your skeletal muscles get activated, when you walk around and allow the food nutrients to reach deep into your muscles. This prevents fat storage in your muscles and releases energy to the body. Or you can easily burn fat with weight loss drugs if the above seems to hard for you.
- Cut down your alcohol consumption– If your ultimate goal is to lose 15 pounds of weight in 3 weeks, I will advise you stay away from alcohol completely. I personally will have my hit on beer. According to research, alcohol increases the estrogen levels of our body, which causes fat accumulation. Alcohol contains more calories and also degrades your quality of sleep. Don’t forget, quality sleep is very important in weight loss. Hence, cutting down on your alcohol consumption can help greatly in your weight loss plans.
- Exercise daily to burn fat and stay fit– It is very good to lose weight by simply working on your weight loss diet, but exercising for 15-30 minutes daily is a good add-on to all your efforts. Not only is it a healthy habit for a healthy living, but it will also help in burning your body fat down. If you do not wish to go to the gym, you can simply practice yoga and do small aerobics at home. Do yoga for weight loss, this will help burn fat, build muscle tone, and give you more flexibility.
It is all about determination. Follow the above and be determined and you will get tremendous results in few weeks.